I checked her last certificates and she was a Ready Reader Award (5). If anybody knows what that means.........
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Reading Award
Once a month Danielle's school has an assembly with the lower grades to present Reading Awards. It is through a program called Accelerated Reading. We read books and then she is tested on her comprehension of what she read. It has certainly motivated us to read more. This is the first assembly I remembered to attend. She actually was reading well enough to start the program last October.
Here is Danielle waiting to be called. I was actually just testing the camera to see if it would work without the flash.
Here she is receiving her backpack tag that signifies that she is in the 40 point club now! I'm actually not sure what that means, but for her group she had the highest points... yay, Danielle!!
There she is with her group, her Block 1 Language Arts class of kids who received awards this day.
I checked her last certificates and she was a Ready Reader Award (5). If anybody knows what that means.........
I checked her last certificates and she was a Ready Reader Award (5). If anybody knows what that means.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment